Donate to Balsam Mountain TrustInvest in Conservation
Are you someone who values wild places and wants to play a part in their conservation?
The Balsam Mountain Trust is a 501 c (3) nonprofit charitable organization. The Trust was chartered in 2000 and derives its income from:
- Personal Contributions – gifts in the form of annual giving, estate gifts, etc.
- Closing Donations – When someone purchases a homestead or a house on the Balsam Mountain Preserve, 1% of the closing cost is contributed to the Trust.
- Program and event revenue – education programs are priced on a “break even” model to keep costs low for schools and community groups.
- Contributions (Individuals, Businesses, etc.) 90%
- Events/Auctions/Ticket Sales 4%
- Gifts-in-Kind 2%
- Program Revenue 4%
We can only accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover at this time.